Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome Home.

Wow! It has been so long since I have been on my blog.
What can I say.
Cruise, Mexico, Swimsuits, Dolphins, Family, Food, Disneyland and Shopping
ya...not much time for blogging.
This vacation has been one of the best breaks I have ever had.
Any break that I can spend with my family is awesome

but this one just had a little extra!
For 7 days, my family and my mom's extended family all boarded on the Sapphire Princess Cruise
It was absolutely amazing!
No homework.
No tests.
No work.
Just happiness and relaxation.
Then, to top it off...Disneyland
 
and Miranda's Birthday!
{Pictures from vacation will be coming soon! My aunt currently has them on her camera!}

But now...
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY MIRANDA MEKEL BAILEY


December 31st was a very special day.
My amazing, wonderful, beautiful, perfect lil sis turned 17 years old.
I don't know where the time has gone.
I can't believe that she is now 17years old.

Here's to you Miranda,
Thank you for being the person you are.
You are my role-model.
You work so hard for everything you have, and I know you will get everything you deserve.
You are beautiful inside and out
{and your clothes are even more amazing}
The best soccer player I know!
Happy Birthday lil sis
I love you.



and so...
Tomorrow, it all starts.
I need to enjoy this amazing Sunday night
because
this bREAK is officially EndiNG!
New Year.
New Semester.
New homework.
Oh boy!
But that's okay, this break was good enough to get me through this next semester

Stay tuned for pictures from the trip!




1 comment:

  1. Post stuff about your trip before next wednesday, i want to see pics before i leave. xoxo

    ReplyDelete