Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Why I Love BYU

This morning I woke up to a wonderful text message from dear old dad.
How I just love him!
thanks daddy-o
Rolled out of bed and headed up to campus for my 8:00 class. 
Did I mention that this particular nursing class {along with every nursing class} is 3 hours long!
Yup.
It is.
Oh joy!
The best part of nursing (besides practicing shots and IV's on each other)
are the best friends that I have!
I don't know where I would be without my most favorite girls.
3 hour classes seem to breeze by with them in it!


After lunch, I met up with some of my oldest friends to say goodbye to our dear old friend Maura
She leaves tomorrow into the MTC where she will be heading to Russia on her LDS mission.
You will be missed so much Maura!
Мы любим Вас!
{this means we love you in Russian! Thank you free translations}


Now...explanation for today's blog title!
Oh BYU
I really do love you!
Not just because you have invited Condoleezza Rice to speak at this weeks Forum
(clike here to learn more)
love. love. love.
but because during "lunch time"
this is what happened!







I know it may be blurry...
I had to whip out the good ol' mac book and capture this amazingness on photo booth! 
But what happened is
1. Music came on
2. One girl stared to dance
3. Then another
4. And another
5. And ANOTHER!
6. Wow!

Thank you BYU for making my day that much more wonderful!
Oh and to top it off!
We got out an hour early today in Pharmacology.
Love it.
Now...
off to Costco!!

2 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT GIRL!!! i love you and i'll miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison! You are amazing and I love being in Nursing with you! What would I do without you? Seriously, probably fail at life. Love you!

    ReplyDelete