Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth

Disneyland.
It truly is The Happiest Place on Earth.
It hold's a special place in my heart because it brings back so many memories.
When I was younger
{okay, who am I kidding, up until a couple years ago}
my family would go to Disneyland.
Every year.
It was always a vacation we looked forward to.
We would pack up the Suburban with our boogie boards, beach towels, cameras, etc.
and venture the trip to Southern California.
We would go to Disneyland and spend time on the beach.
Awesome vacation.
Well, after our cruise we were right next to Disneyland how could we not go!
About a month before the trip, my mom calls to tell me that we have now decided to spend a couple days in L.A. so that we could go to Disneyland.
She wanted to know if that would be okay with my work schedule.
I told her...for Disneyland...of course!
So Kenz and I switched our flights so we could stay a couple days longer.
That idea made me very excited.
The fact that I got  more days with my family was good enough!
Disneyland during Christmas was a new experience!
And a great one at that.
The decorations were amazing.
The lights were gorgeous.
And the fake snow was...well okay, I have real snow but the rest of the fam loved it!
Everyone is happy here.
{hence the happiest place on earth}
Kids run around wide-eyed, big smile on their face with Mickey Mouse ears
It is such a great site.
So happy.
And so were we!


{Toy Story 3! One of the best rides at California Adventures}



Until next year Disneyland!

Almost the weekend!
Now that is something to be very happy about.



No comments:

Post a Comment