Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Meet My Roomie!

World I think it is time to meet Gabby
This is my roommate

Gabby and I have been roommates since the good ol' dorms.
{I know...I can't believe she has kept me around this long!}
Before I met Gabby Freshman year, we would email back and forth to each other.
I thought we were really cool.
You know...the traditional...
Hi! My name is Madison your new roommate! I love to dance, play tennis, and I live in Northern California with my fab fam. 
It pretty much went like that. 
Poor Gabby didn't know what she was in for!
It seems that I left out in my "hi this is me email" that I am also...
loud
crazy
hilarious (well, at least I think so)
and likes to talk
a lot
But she kept me!
And for that I am so grateful.
She is always there for me when I need someone to talk to.
I share my most secretest secrets with her.
She is the one person that I know will laugh at my jokes
{okay okay...she may be laughing at me...but I don't care!}
Her laugh "infiltrates" me
{inside joke}
She is always giving
Always caring
Always lifting me up
Thank you Gabby for putting up with my craziness
I sure do love you
and can't think of a better roommate.








No comments:

Post a Comment