Friday, January 28, 2011

Coming Home

What a beautiful morning!
I woke up to the sunshine simply beaming through my bedroom window
Friday: Class from 10-12
Simply amazing
You can believe that I slept in 
{granted...it was only until 7:35am..but that is sleeping in for me!}
I woke up smiling
Now, does it really surprise you that every song that I listen to right now
 starts with the title Coming Home!
I didn't think so.
Thank you Didd-Dirty Money
Your song Coming Home. Perfect
"I'm coming home. I'm coming home. Tell the world that I'm coming home"
Thank you Gwyneth Paltrow
Your song Coming Home. Perfect
"After all of my running, I am finally coming home"
yay!!
Have you gotten the clue yet?
I am coming home!
I guess I should say going home...one week!
So excited.
I know,  I know I did just see my family over Christmas, but I didn't get to actually go home
I miss my room
I miss my bed
I miss my mom's cooking
{this is my cute mamma in the kitchen...probably making something fantastic}
You can best believe I have a menu request
1. Lasanga {My mamma's Italian, so her homemade spaghetti sauce...meraviglioso!}
2. My daddy's barbequed burgers
3. Persimmon cookies
4. Triple C's (Chocolate Chip Cookies)
okay, I better stop now...I am getting too hungry

I miss my cute kitty Stanley
{What cat do you know that loves bubble baths!}

I miss just being home!
And doing things like this

{Just Dance 2 on Wii...need I say more!?}

So, this day couldn't be better.
Sunshine.
Running.
One class.
Work.
{yes, that is a happy place for me..weird I know}
and more sunshine.
Unfortunately I have to start studying for my Pharmacology test.
But I am not going to think about that right now.
Cause I am very happy
{Happy like when I went and saw Keith Urban in concert. Wow, thats a lot of happy}

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. i am slightly jealous! looks like you are going to have a FABULOUS time with you family. also, what a great post.

    ReplyDelete