Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh The Little Joys

I find little joys in the smallest things.
For example.
I am currently sitting on the couch with Gabster listening to 
The Kingdom of Africa's Music.
That's right.
I have found it.
Itunes Radio
whey haven't I noticed you until now!
That's right...every single radio you can imagine!
We have Country
College/University
Comedy
Golden Oldies
Top 40
and on and on and on
And then
there are subcategories!!
Glee Hits 24 hrs/day
Best of Italy
Latino Rock
70's Retro
and on and on and on
So my little joy is all the music that I can now be introduced to
from around the world.
simply amazing.
Almost as amazing as the wonderful smell of the crock pot cooking in the kitchen
{that would be shannon's masterpiece}
Gotta love Sunday's.
The roomies all together.
Spending time together.
Happy Sunday!
{ya...we kinda like to party}

No comments:

Post a Comment