Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Sister!

Today, my older sis turned 22.
This is kind of a big deal because 22 is her number.
Kenz and I have been best friends since I can remember
{ya, we are that cute}
So here is to you Mackenzie Marie.
I hope that your birthday day is amazing, just like you!
Love you.

22 fun facts for the 22 year old!
1. Mackenzie is an older sister to 1 brother and 3 sisters
2. Kenz and I were roommates until I was in 8th grade...I didn't want her to leave me!
3. She is amazing at basketball. She was the first freshman ever at our High School to start on the varsity basketball team, played competitively for 8 years traveling all over, and played her first year at Santa Rosa in Northern California
4. She eats oatmeal every morning
5. She is OBSESSED with burritos 
{she pretty much eats one of these every day}
6. She has a love for horses and someday wants a ranch so she can have lots and lots of them
7. She loves Superman..she has Superman car mats, cups, plates, driver license plate, and more
8. She is a country girl who loves country music
{She started my love for country music, and for that I will always be grateful!}

9. She loves to play Just Dance 2 on the Wii and is actually pretty darn good!
10. She likes to drive fast
11. She knows every sport statistic in the book. At all times.
12. She is an awesome snowboarder...no fear
13. She studied at BYU before moving to Logan to go to Utah State
14. She loves it up there 
{I don't..she is now 2 hours away from me}
15. She makes really good meatloaf
16. She passes out at the site of her own blood
17. But she loves Grey's Anatomy
18. Her favorite candy is Snickers
19. She is extremely close to both of her grandparents
{mom's parents}
{dad's parents}
20. She is an amazing artist
21. She loves Disneyland and goes every year
22. She has friends and family that love her to pieces!

Happy Birthday Mackenzie! 













No comments:

Post a Comment