Monday, February 21, 2011

60 minutes.

How much can you actually accomplish in an hour?
Run an errand.
Go to spin class.
Sit in traffic.
Get an oil change.
When you think about it...
an hour isn't very long.
Sixty minutes.
Thirty-six hundred seconds.
That's it.
Well, in an hour, I can watch one episode of One Tree Hill.
And I am happy to say...that we are caught up!!
You see, I have this little tradition.
Every summer I pick a TV show that I have never seen before.
And start it from the beginning.

Summer of Senior year in High School: Friends
Freshman Summer: Alias
Sophomore Summer: The OC

This past summer
{April of 2010}
Lauren and I decided on One Tree Hill
and I am happy to say that last night we finally caught up to present day.
10 months
8 seasons
167 episodes
later
we did it!
It is pretty exciting.

On another happy note.
Today is my Nonnie's birthday!
My Nonnie is one of my best friends
{And probably my #1 blog reader..thanks Non!}
She is an amazing grandma and I love her very much!
Happy Birthday Nonnie
{don't worry...I won't make a numbered list for your age}
You're the best!

Enjoy your President's Day!


1 comment:

  1. oh how happy for you! and i am caught up on grey's anatomy! partayyy!

    ReplyDelete