Friday, February 25, 2011

February Fake-out

Sunshine.
Light sweaters.
Cute Flats.
Running outside.
I know, I know, that sounds amazing!
And that's what I was experiencing a few weeks ago.
FAKE-OUT!
This is what Gabster likes to call
February Fake-out.
You see, you think winter may just be gone.
It sounds crazy, but the weather is just nice enough to believe it.
But.
Then you wake up one morning.
{Like this morning}
And you find this
Lovely.
A fake-out indeed.
But it's okay, because the time will come when it isn't a fake-out.
And I can play in the sunshine all the days long
and oh how I look forward to that day.

Now.
No matter what the weather is, you will still always have your friends.
And I have some of the best.
Especially the darling Paige Brunt
{check out her cute blog here!}
She is always thinking of others and I am so grateful for her friendship.
I get a text from her
saying she wants to bring me a present.
ME!?
A PRESENT?!
Wow, okie!
and she brought me this...
{You can imagine it as a whole..the roomies dove in before I could snap some pics}



Isn't she just the cutest, most awesome person ever!
We spent the entire day together.
5:30am- Clinical
3:30pm- Drive to Gandolfo's
4:00pm-Run into the entire Volleyball team from SDSU
{pretty awesome}
Ate an amazing sandwich!
4:40pm- Dropped Paige off at home
8:00pm- Back to Paige's for Grey's Anatomy and Hot Chocolate.
Perfect.
{oh, and today I got to draw her blood. NBD}

So even though it is snowy and cold
I have the best friends!
And it makes me quite happy.
and my sissy is coming to see me tomorrow!
Even better.
Love me some good ol' Madison&Mackenzie Time.

Happy Friday!



1 comment:

  1. As much as I miss the nice weather, that snowfall was absolutely beautiful. And I'm glad to see that Paige is taking care of you :]

    ReplyDelete