Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Date Night!

Date Night with Jane!

Oh how I just love Provo
{sometimes}
You see, here there is such a thing called the Dollar Theater.
Yup. Movies here are a dollar.
One dollar.
50 cent plus 50 cent.
Okay, okay, you get the picture.
Anywhoo.
I needed a break.
A break from homework.
From cleaning.
From life.
So my amazing, wonderful friend Jane and I decided to go see Burlesque
It.Was.Amazing.
Seriously, I think that I am going to drop out of Nursing School
and go to L.A.
and become a dancer in a club
and dance on tables
in cute little sequin outfits.
won't I just fit right in!
allright..back to reality
but it seriously was so good.
Christina Aguilera has such an amazing voice.
You can watch the trailer here.
Oh and don't worry, we had treats
Hot Tamales
Milk Duds
Junior Mints
York Pieces
ya, we know how to party
P.S. I am kind of loving this sweet little tune playing over and over again in my head
maybe you know it?
"California...California...Here we come!"
More like here I come
Almost here.
Thank the heavens.


No comments:

Post a Comment