Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day!
Woke up this morning from a text from my daddy
"Happy V Day Maddi. For today, you are my Valentine..."
and other fantastic words.
Thanks dad for being the best, most perfect Valentine.
Oh Valentines Day
Flowers.
Chocolates.
Purses.
Thank you ladies for sending your men into Nordstrom Handbags department
You made me a happy working girl today!
Since Valentines Day is a day of love
I decided to put together a list of what I love
1. Valentine packages from the parentals. Thank you!! Mom and Dad your packages are always amazing
2. My wonderful bike GG! Who is dying to get out into the sunshine
GG now has a cute little whicker basket attached to the front.
Oh and my mother has a matching bike.
We are kind of cool like that.
3. My car Henry. I am seriously in love with my car. Him and I have grown together.
We are basically best friends. 
And he is patriotic. What more could I ask for.
Henry bringing GG back to Utah.
4. Almond Butter and Chobani Greek Yogurt-allright all you non-believers. You best start believing in this wonderfulness.
It is simply fantastic.
5. My Cycle Shoes! If anyone goes to spin class at the gym YOU NEED THESE SHOES! They will help so much! Give you a fantabulous workout. Love them.
Yes, I know I have big feet. Don't laugh.
6. Headbands. I want to be like Blair Waldorf.
7. Which leads me to my next love...Gossip Girl..more specifically Chuck Bass
My love list can go on forever. 
So I figured Chuck Bass would be a great way to end.
And I mean, if I ended with Justin Bieber, that would be a little weird
{but know he is definitely on the list}
Happy Valentines Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment