Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happiness.

This morning I woke up to a lovely phone call from one of my most favorite nursing friends Melissa.
She just wanted to let me know that it was currently 3 degrees outside.
So I rolled over and opened the blinds.
Sunshine.
Even though it was 3 degrees there was sunshine.
Sunshine to me equals happiness.
I then decided to have some fun and go onto weatherchannel.com
First search.
Provo, UT
Weekend Forecast
{and these are the High's}
{and yes this * means degrees in Madison World aka Madison's computer}
Fri: 31*
Sat: 41*
Sun: 42*
Mon: 30*
Wow, that is some cold weather.
I then decided to do another search.
Rocklin, CA
Weekend Forecast
Fri: 66*
Sat: 67*
Sun: 66*
Mon: 65*
Wow, that is a whole lot nicer
It's a good thing I am going home on Friday!
Home to me equals happiness.
20-30 degrees warmer weather to me equals happiness.
And now, a whole lot more happiness!
3 words.
Katy Perry Concert.
That's right. It's concert time!
Allright, it's not exactly concert time, becuase the concert is in July, but it gives me something to look forward to.
Our seats are F1.
Where that is you may be thinking?
Let me show you
Okay, I know it is kind of hard to see, but we are on the floor!! 
Good seats to a concert to me equals happiness.
So be happy.
Life is too great not to be.
I am the first to agree that life can be
too busy
too hectic
too stressful
but you know what!
that's life!
It will always be that way
so be happy anyway.

If you need a happy boost...do what I do!
1. Go grocery shopping! This makes me extremely happy.
2. Go for a run. It is a great way to clear your mind 
3. Grab some friends and make a YoZone run! Nothing like yogurt when its cold outside :)
4. Watch an episode of your favorite show!
{Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, The Bachelor...allright I know I am kind of a tv show junkie...but hey it makes me happy!}
5. Go for a drive and blast your music and sing at the top of your lungs
6. Call a family member!
 7. Insert an IV
{okay, so not everyone can do this, but it sure does make me happy}
8. Clean your room
9. Do a good deed for someone else
10. Laugh, Laugh, Laugh, and Laugh some more

So be happy. 
Enjoy life.
The end.

3 comments:

  1. love love love this post! inserting IV's does it for me too.... thanks for the reminder to be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hello...I love new followers! Cute blog, as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that quote. Have fun at the concert.

    ReplyDelete