Thursday, February 10, 2011

Airplanes.

My time at home couldn't have been more perfect.
When is home not perfect I guess is the better question.
Especially with a family like mine.
Sorry for the lack of pictures.
I know, a blog is tenfolds better with pictures.
But.
 I was too glued at the hip of my mom to whip out the camera.
I flew out Friday and got in that evening.
Greeted by the parentals
and a persimmon cookie.
Wonderful.
I spent the rest of the weekend
1. playing many many hands of hearts
{which by the way, I won my first hand. thank you very much. To the normal person that means nothing, but playing with my family, it means everything}
2. Eating really really good food
3. Watching Glee with Miranda
{well, more like fast forwarding the entire show except the singing parts}
4. Running errands with my mamma
4.5 Running hills in the sunshine
5. Following my dad around everywhere
6. Watching Miranda play soccer
7. Shopping
8. Catching up with old friends
9. Superbowl
10. Dentist
{which was the worst part of my trip. man. I hate the drilling. and the smell. I guess thats the price you get for 
the pearly whites.}
Although my time was short it was exactly what I needed.
I can never get enough of my family.
They are my best friends.
I can never get enough of the sunshine.
I loved soaking in the 75 degree weather
Flying home, I had a 30 minute layover in Vegas
My first flight.
Wonderful.
Only 50 people on the flight which means I got the entire row to myself!
I took a great nap.
Second flight.
Wonderful
Watched Gossip Girl
{more like skipped around a bajillion episodes and watched all the good Chuck and Blair scenes}
Getting off the plane.
Even better.
I was greeted coming down the escalator by my most amazing friends
Chelsey and Jane.
Even better than that...they made me a Welcome Home sign hahaha
How I love them.
Jumping up and down and screaming my name was quite a homecoming.
Now its back to the grind.
Back to the cold.
But who cares...I spent a whole weekend with my family.
There is nothing better.


No comments:

Post a Comment