Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Finally!!

Finally, the day is here!
The day I have been counting down for quite some time now
Off I go to work this morning
then...
off to the airport!
Kenz is coming down to get me 
{yay I miss her}
then we are off to L.A.
where my lovely family will be waiting


I simply CANNOT WAIT
I feel like today is Christmas
Presents and packages are fun...
but seeing my family, is so much more of a present
I can't wait!
Then, off on our cruise
While I look out my window at a Winter Wonderland
{But seriously, it looks like Narnia outside!}
I am inside packing up my shorts, bathing suits, and sunscreen


{Poor Henry}



{I ran outside and shot a few photos! Told you, its crazy}

Life is that good.
So, Im off!
Back in touch in a little over a week
Wishing everyone the most Merriest Christmas

P.S
Yesterday was my parents 23rd Anniversary!
They are still as madly in love as they were 23 years ago
{and trust me, they never let us forget it!}
Their love is one for the books.
Love you Dad and Mom.
5 kids later, and a whole lot of love shared and given
Happy Anniversary


No comments:

Post a Comment