Monday, December 6, 2010

P.S

What would a Sunday night be.
Without a good game of
Slap Speed

Let me tell you the rules
1. There is a winner table
2. The loser gets slapped.
Hard.
In the butt

Simple game. 
Simple rules.
With consequences

Round One: Goes to Jason
Ouch.
Round Two: Goes to Jason. Again.
{Thinking of stopping, but then, didn't. It's the Bailey in me. Jason convinced me. "It will be fun."
Allright. I'm in}
Round Three: Goes to me!
Whaooo.
Went to slap him...with a spoon of course...and well....
spoon broke!

I thought that if I used a spoon it would hurt him more.
He said it didn't...probably did though
{I really liked that spoon too!}

Round Four: Goes to.....Jason 
oh no.





{If the video doesn't work, you wan watch it here}




1 comment:

  1. I just feel like there should be some sort of a shout out to Gabby and I for starting the speed playing in the first place...I'm just sayin

    ReplyDelete