Sunday, December 5, 2010

Simple Sunday

I just love Sundays.
It is great to have a day to relax, reflect, and rest
{i'm trying to be cool with all the r's}
I went to my friend Chelsey's house last night and spent the night

I have my own room there. I kind of love it (/her). Quite a lot. 
Watched Twilight. The new one. Laughed the whole time.
Favorite Part!
1. When Edward tells Bella to stop trying to take her clothes off
2. When Jasper breaks out in his Texan accent
I still can't believe that it beat out Harry Potter in the box office
I hold grudges.
Driving home from Chelsey's the song Camouflage and Christmas Lights by Rodney Carrington came on
It is amazing how music can affect you

Some say I'm a hero
But I'm just a dad
Trying to protect the most precious thing I have

Turkey dinner on paper plates
Sergeant bows his head to pray
Boombox playin' Silent Night
Camouflage and Christmas Lights

Thank you Troops for everything you do. You will always be in my prayers. You are our Heroes


No comments:

Post a Comment