Thursday, December 16, 2010

Almost Done!

Well, finals week started with a bang, or I guess I should say a sneeze!
I got sick! Not fun. 
Since my daddy
 {who is a Chiropractor...you can check out his website here}
is all the way in California, and I couldn't go to his office, I did the next best thing...
the brother aka the Uncle. 
Off to Bailey Chiropractic I went!

Plug in for Chiropractors: Seriously amazing! It is unbelievable what they can do working with your body and what it needs to heal itself...no drugs needed!

Anywhoo, I only lost one day of studying so I can't complain too much.
Only 2 more tests to go!
But, at this moment I am smiling from ear to ear.
Would you like to know why?
Allright, I'll tell ya.
I am OFFICIALLY done with Pathophysiology.
Forever.
With 1000+ hours studying (well, ok, maybe not that long but if felt like it!)
2 hour exam
115 questions
IT'S OVER
Forever.
So now, just 2 more nursing finals and I will be the happiest girl on BYU
{Along with the other hundreds of students who will be done Tomorrow too!}
Then...back to work! 
I haven't worked in a week and it's killing me! 
I absolutely love my job, and I get sad when I don't get to work!
Love Nordstrom.
Love Christmas.
{Love my paycheck at Christmas time..Merry Christmas baby}

Allrighty, back to studying...just couldn't wait to tell the world...
Adios, So long, Farewell, Ciao, Au Revoir 

PATHOPHYSIOLOGY!

PS.
I am really REALLY missing my roomate Gabby right now!
She left me last night.
Went home.
And is now on a plane to Hawaii!

Dear Gabster, 
The room was very empty last night
and I didn't get to jump on your bed and scare you last night
and I didn't have you here this morning with me
to tell me I sleep talk, to dance with me, or to eat cereal with me
Just letting you know...
I MISS YOU!
Enjoy the sunshine of Hawaii.
Heavens know we all could use some to mask our white, Utah skin
Love, 
Madison

Now,
the best way to end this little-diddy post!

Cruise Countdown.
6 days!

I am this excited.

ok, but for reals...I gotta get back to studying.
Gerontology 
aka 
the study of old people

be jealous.



No comments:

Post a Comment