Friday, December 10, 2010

Package.

Dearest Mother,
Thank you thank you for my amazing package in the mail
You made my entire day
Woke up this morning at 8:00 to your phone call
{whoops! alarm was set at 6:30am...ya who was I kidding...its a reading day}
Then, review, library, work work work
I came home on my lunch break to make a yummy pb&j
{with almond butter of course}
and to my surprise found your lovely little package
ok, so not entirely a surprise, you kind of told me to leave a note for UPS but still!
I got to open it up!
A lovely little cheerer-upper for finals.
So thank you Mother Dearest.
You are my bestest friend in the entire world
Love you, 
Your Favorite 2nd Daughter, Madison Michele 


{You know how much I love jeans! I can't help it. I am my mother's daughter...I blame you}


{Yay for Christmas candy...the reason for the weight of the package haha}

No comments:

Post a Comment