Friday, December 3, 2010

25 christmas challenge

We all know why we love facebook.
Stalking of course.
Don't pretend like you don't do it.
Well, let me tell you a little something.
Blogging.
Just another way to stalk.
and it is so much fun!
I love finding new blogs to read.
I feel like I am friends with all these people I don't know
Because I get to read about their lives!
My favorite blog right now is
The Rockstar Diaries

This blog is absolutely amazing
I just love reading it.
She is so creative and so cute!
So all that follow my little corner of the web should stop on by and read Rockstar Diaries.
{Just promise you won't stop reading mine when you see how amazing her's is!}

On her blog, she posted her 25 Christmas Challenges for the year
Now...
I will do the same.
{I couldn't resist- and some of her challenges were too good to not list}

25 Christmas Challenge.
1.Remember the true meaning of Christmas everyday
2. Be more selfless-center your life around other's and their needs
3. Take moment's to appreciate the simple things in life
4. Make a "give list" instead of a list of gifts you would like
5. Become more patient
6. Be a secret santa to someone
7. Write a letter to a friend, family member, or loved one
8. Make a 12 days of Christmas for someone
9. Take time to drive around and look at Christmas Lights!
10. Build a snowman
11. Befriend someone that needs a friend
12. Do someone nice for someone without them knowing it was you
13. Think of others
14. Appreciate your life and the blessings that you have
15. Live Thanksgiving daily
16. Take time to go on a walk outside and see all the beauty around you
17. Make Christmas treats and "doorbell ditch" them
18. Be the first one to say hello to someone all day
19. Do volunteer work for some worthy cause
20. Make goals for yourself-seal them up and open it in one year
21. Do a good dead anonymously
22. Visit someone sick or lonely or sad
23. Make dinner for your roommates, loved ones, or family
24. Watch old Christmas movies by the fire
25. Give Love Always

I am so thankful for this Christmas season. Even though I find myself thinking more about my Pathophysiology final and my Nursing Pass-off, it is important to remember what this season is really about. Gifts are fun and the lights are pretty, but remember why we celebrate this Christmas season. Keep the true meaning of Christmas in your hearts always.


1 comment:

  1. another great post. you are a natural! i love that you love Naomi Davis - she is my favorite! kudos to you for taking on the 25 christmas challenges! i may decide to do the same :)

    ReplyDelete