Sunday, December 12, 2010

Finals.

Well, I knew they were coming
I dreaded them from the first day of the semester.
Now, they are here.
Tomorrow it begins.
FINALS WEEK
You know it's finals week when

All your meals but breakfast are bought/eaten on campus
{who has time to go home}
You wear the same sweatshirt and jeans all week
You have ink marks on your fingers
Your paper is stained with drool from falling asleep on it
The library is busy at 1:00am
and you have a knot in your stomach as you approach the testing center
{allright, who am I kidding, thats me all year as I approach that dang building}

Nursing Pass Off Monday
Pathophysiology Tuesday
Nursing Fundamentals Wednesday
Art History and Gerontology Thursday
Freedom Friday!!!

Until Friday.
Wishing everyone best of luck during finals!

Cruise Countdown:
9 days.
Hallelujah.


Hello Sunshine and Sand


2 comments:

  1. yes ma'am! probably right where you live. it is from when I went to SD to visit Lindsay over the summer and we went kayaking right by your house

    ReplyDelete