Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It Has Begun

December 1st!
Can you believe it! We have now entered December which is my most favorite time of the year
SNOW.
I am just a simple California girl who is used to a sunny Christmas.
Now living in Utah, I get snow snow snow
And I love it!
Well, except when I have to spend 20 minutes scraping the ice and snow off my car
(I really ought to go get my parking pass)




All the glorious things that comes with December
1. Christmas music
2. Christmas trees
3. Christmas lights
4. Snow
5. Holiday treats (my famous peppermint bark)
6. Coats and boots
7. Bundled walks in the snow
8. Hot Chocolate
9. Christmas movies (ELF)
10. Family, Family, Family

....now...what inevitably comes in December.....

HAROLD B. LEE LIBRARY

yes, it is time..the library is now open until 2:00am. You know what that means.
Last set of midterms.
and
finals.

Last night was my first night of my many long nights in the library.

I finally exited the doors of Nordstrom after many hours of Christmas appointments with customers, went home and changed into comfy sweats, and headed up to the lib with Miss Lauren Deaver.
We found ourself a nice study room and let the studying begin
(well, first we had to catch up on each other's life since we hadn't seen each other in a WEEK)
but then....study, study, study

{Once 1:00am rolled around, we both got a little tired. That's when I say goodnight! Poor Lauren stayed. 
Love You S}

Back to a Happy Note!
My Countdown has begun:
exactly 21 days until the cruise
Then it's back to my usual Sunshiney Christmas Days
{I doubt "sunshiney" is a legitimate word, but that's the word I wanted to use}


Happy Studying College Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment