Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lovelies

Guess what came in the mail today!
The Nordstrom catalog


Of course I have basically memorized it from looking at it from work so much
but it is still wonderful to have my own copy

I flipped across this page and started to laugh out loud!


If you are having trouble reading this I will write it out for you
In the words of Nordstrom...

"Remember when one watch was all you needed? Well, that time has changed. Now, you might swap out your watch as often as you change your shoes. Small wonder a new watch makes a genius gift." 

This past summer I ventured out into the great world of watches
and got the Michael Kors tortoise shell watch


I can't believe that I went 19 years without a watch!
They are amazing.

So, like the catalog said...the time has changed!
And I better listen to Nordstrom
so I did.
I got the new Micahel Kors gold watch.
I absolutely love it.
It's the gold.
It is my new favorite jewelry


So put this on your Christmas List!
If you don't have a watch you absolutely need one.
Plus, if you get one with that has the date on it...bonus.

I'm telling you, it will be your best present ever!

P.S.
This is what happens when you leave your camera on the kitchen table when you go to bed


I just love my roommates

1 comment:

  1. i'm not much of a watch person,
    but you nearly convinced me ;)

    ReplyDelete