Friday, December 17, 2010

Freedom

Freedom.
That is what this is called.
Freedom.
From classes. From exams.
Freedom
My first night from a sleepless week.
And what am I doing?
Enjoying my wonderful self
Watching CMT Top 20 Countdown
and
episodes from Grey's Anatomy Season 1.
Could my life be more amazing at this moment?!
{okay, well maybe if my mommy was sitting on the couch watching it withe me like old times}

And to make me even more happy!
I came home to my most amazing roommate.


Shannon.
I just love her. 
It is just her and I right now in our little homey apartment.
And to make me even happier!
I came home to this.




She cleaned up the apartment.
So wonderful.
Thanks Shan-Dawg. I love ya.

Oh yay! Just finished Season 1!
A perfect time to start Season 2.
Love me some Grey's Anatomy

{My dream? Marry my own Dr. McDreamy.
  Mr Doctor and Mrs Nurse. Sounds good to me!}



Calling all doctors. 

Cruise Countdown.
4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment