Friday, November 12, 2010

Roommates. Best Friends.

I am just the luckiest girl ever to have the most amazing roommates. I mean who wouldn't want to share a room with a Pyro. yes. Gabby aka Gobby the House Elf won't put the dang lighter down. I am waiting for her to light the apartment on fire. I can see it now. She also informed me that I am very lucky to have her as a roommate because she is (in her words) "i'm just trying to protect you." Before hopping into bed she will do a run-through of the apt, making sure all the doors and windows are locked.  Lucky. I know. Thank you Gabby for your OCD ways. Much appreciated..I'm still safe and sound.


What we do when it is 11:59pm on a Thursday night?
{Yes, we like to sing to Justin Beiber. What can I say...Beiber Fever}



Just simple college girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment