Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holiday Look Book

Standing in front of my closet this morning, I realized how much I absolutely love this time of year! Winter clothes are my favorite because there is so much you can do with your outfit. From boots to coats and everything in between (scarfs, sweaters, hats, gloves, etc.) you can look just so darn cute! (and stay warm in this cold weather) Anywhoo, don't worry, this blog isn't going to turn into a "you should wear this" blog. Its just....I love winter clothes. 




{Thank you Anthropologie for your gorgeous outfits}

Have fun with your outfits! 
Layering is so easy to do, and so fun (and keeps you warm.....bonus). Tights are amazing for any outfit because it adds just that "extra something" to your look, and you have so many options in textures, colors, and prints! 
As for me..its all about BOOTS BOOTS and MORE BOOTS! My favorite pair this winter? Sam Edelman's Over the Knee Boots! 

                  But remember...



{BE A WOMAN THAT EXUDES THE CONFIDENCE TO WEAR WHATEVER SHE WANTS DESPITE WHATEVER TREND IS IN SEASON - AUDREY HEPBURN}

SO WEAR WHAT YOU LOVE!

p.s. this entire day nothing but the new Rascal Flatts has been playing from my ipod and computer! It is simply amazing. Everyone go get their new cd 
    Nothing Like This. 
You can never go wrong with these boys. 
My favoriteS: Track 9-Summer Young
                   Track 12-Easy


No comments:

Post a Comment