Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble Gobble

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I have so much to be thankful for this year...
*My amazing parents- Dad and Mom thank you so much for all you do for me. I couldn't as for better parents. Thanks for always answering the phone when I call (my million times a day!)
*Wonderful siblings-my best friends
*Friends- you know who you are
*BYU- thank you Nursing Program (even though sometimes I want to kill you)
*Nordstrom- my most favorite favorite job of all time
*Armed Forces- thank you for giving your lives so that I can live mine
*Snow (some times)- so beautiful and peaceful
...and so on...and so forth

oh

and Thanksgiving Dinner!

To my family that I don't get to see this Thanksgiving Day...all my love is bursting through the miles that separate us. Luckily, we live Thanksgiving Daily. Always thankful, always grateful.

Now, go eat some grub!

All my love. 

p.s Good Luck Miranda Mekel Bailey- my amazing little sister has a big soccer tournament (Surf Cup) in Southern California. Wishing you the best of luck sista!


{All What I am Thankful For}




2 comments: