Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mi Familia

Where to start, where to start...that is the question on my mind. My new favorite line: "...maybe I will blog about it!" As I go throughout my day I think to myself, "yes, I could blog about this..." Crazy I know, but lemme tell ya, blogging kinda takes over you once you start. It's that fun. Anyway, I realized maybe I should start with the basics, which of course would be 
  The Bailey Gang.
 My parents are the greatest people in the entire world. Him: Chiropractor. Her: Taxi Driver, Chef, Referee, Nurse, Shopper, Runner (and on and on and on). Honestly, the two most caring, wonderful, amazing, fantastic parents alive! (okay, okay, I may be a little bias..but still!)


Along with the parentals, I got my 3 sisters and my brother. Mackenzie (21) is the cowgirl in the family. Give her a ranch and some horses and her life is perfect. 

Miranda (16) is probably the cutest thing on this earth. Miss Fashionista with AMAZING soccer skills. My fellow gossip girl obsessor

  Macey (13) is the youngest (and of course the most spoiled by the lovely parentals) My little mini-me in looks. Entrepreneur, actress, singer, she has the world at her feet.

Then we have the brother. Oh how I love him. The studly man (Brandon: 18) is the most precious brother. Always looking out for his sisters.

 I am so lucky to have such an awesome family.
    They are my silver lining in life.







1 comment:

  1. LOVE the tie-in of your blog title in your post! i think that is really the most clever thing ever.

    ReplyDelete