Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sunshine, Snow & Weekend Fun

the weekend started out lovely.
sunshine, sunshine and more sunshine
Picture taken from Paige's blog. Love you darling. 

GG was finally taken out again for a ride. 
oh how she loved it.
running was done outside.
oh how I loved it.

April fools came around.
My lovely roommate decided to change my clock an hour ahead
and put my ipod on KSL for sale.
Thanks a lot gabster.
I am still getting calls.
Then I walked outside to go to work and I found Henry a little different
than when I last left him.




Allright, I have a good feeling as to who this is
So, April Fool's or not
... you better watch out!

With the weekend going lovely, Utah decides to take a turn around and snow!
I woke up, and could not believe the amount of snow we had!
It was crazy

From Paige's blog yet again :)

So this is my plea to you Mrs. Summer-
I would really really appreciate it if you could come already!
I already changed my clothes in my closet 
and I am ready to get a little color on
these white legs. 
Some very much needed color.
GG loves the rides
and I sure do love taking her out and about.
It's time to wear sunglasses
and it's time for country concerts!
Nothing screams summer than some good ol' country concerts outside with 
your best friends.
So, please hear my plea!
Thank You,
xo
Madison




1 comment:

  1. haha...those april fools jokes are great ! might just have to try them on my husband next year ;)

    ReplyDelete