Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sisterly Love

I got to spend an amazing weekend with my gorgeous sisters
Well 2 of the 3!

We missed Miss Macey!

Miranda flew into town on Wednesday
I went to pick up Miss California Lovin' blonde-bombshell 
It was raining and cold.
Welcome to Utah Miranda!
We got to spend a couple of days together before Mackenzie came down
on Friday after her final
We went to diner at Cafe Rio {yum}
 Went to do some "sister errands"
and then off to Color Me Mine
Oh we had so much fun there
For all of those who don't know what that is...
you go and pick out something to paint, you paint it, and then they
fire it for you!
{making it look pretty}
For all those who know me
I may be a {tad} indecisive, so you can imagine how long
it took me to pick something out!!
In my defense, look at all the options!

Don't worry, after a mental pro/con list
{and sisters laughing at me the entire time}
I decided on a vase!
Mackenzie got a mug, and Miranda a soccer mug {obvi}
We had so much fun painting, laughing, chatting, re-living memories
and making new ones
all things I love to do with my sisters
They truly are my best friends





Ya, sorry Toots, I don't think people will believe you did this!

Saturday Miranda had to fly home, and Kenzie was back off to Logan
We stopped at our favorite restaurant Mimi's Cafe
for breakfast


I always have so much fun with these girls!
"our roots say we're sisters, our hearts say we're friends"
-Author Unknown

To all of those that are done with school congrats!
To those still in it...keep on keepin on!
And to those that are completely done with school..I am jealous

Happy Tuesday!





1 comment:

  1. Having sisters is the best! I totally miss living in Utah. That was definitely one of my favorite states that we've lived in. And I can't believe I didn't hear about Color Me Mine when I was there! I could kick myself in the bum... Anywho, I enjoyed all your photos--It's making me miss my sissies!

    ReplyDelete