Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Running

Tomorrow! tomorrow! I...uh...
hmm
do I love tomorrow?
Tomorrow is the race!
Half-marathon in Salt Lake City.
Shannon, Brittanie and I drove up to Salt Lake after I got off work
to go and get our race packets
{shan-dawg is doing the full marathon...ya she is that cool}
We are staying the night at Brittanie's uncle's house
{since the race starts at 7am! we figured it would be better to be near Salt Lake}
Dinner {amazing}
Friends
Early Bedtime
Sounds good to me!
Wish me luck!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks so much for dropping by and your comment!!! Hope the half-marathon went well today! Incredible, I'd really like to do one some day soon.
    Let us know how it all went! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way of you're posts, not writing whole sentences. keep it up!

    http://www.thelove-ave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete