Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Little One

It's my little "mini-me's" birthday today!
I can't believe Macey is turning 14
She will be graduating junior high and entering High School
Watch out Del Oro High, here comes Macey Bailey

14 fun facts about the birthday girl
1. Macey was 9lbs 8 ounces when she was born
{one big baby}
2. She loves to sing and dance
3. Macey stole the lead at her school play Grease
4. One of her favorite places to go is Disneyland
5. She is an amazing track runner

6. She play's tennis, volleyball and plays the piano
7. She has the same shoe size as me!!!
{size 11}
{and yes she is 14...love ya Macey!}
8. She can make anyone smile with her love for life


9. She loves to put on performances for the family
{and charges admission}
10. She is the smartest entrepreneur I know
11. She has the greatest smile
12. She is a 4.0 gpa student
13. She is the baby of the family


14. Macey is the spitball of the family, 
and life wouldn't be the same without her!
Happy 14th Birthday Macey Marin. 
I sure do love you with all my heart

Thanks for always putting a smile on my face






No comments:

Post a Comment