Monday, April 18, 2011

Rainy Thoughts

Well everyone!
I survived the half-marathon...13.1 miles baby!
I am happy to say I finished in 2 hours and 7 seconds
{Not bad considering the farthest I trained was 7 miles, about 2 weeks prior..whoops!}
So if you see me around and I am walking kind of funny
you will know why
I am just a {tad} bit sore

I am cooped up in the library today
studying for my last 2 finals.
Almost done!
I can't help but have one little song running through my head
{with my own modification of course}

"just keep studying, just keep studying, 
just keep studying, studying, studying!"

I am looking out the window from the 4th floor watching the rain fall
{and all the students without umbrellas hurry across campus}
Rain is so peaceful.
And since I am stuck in the library, I don't mind it.
It is my own little distraction



I hope you are enjoying your day wherever you are
Happy Monday!
And for all you Gossip Girl fans out there...TONIGHT!
Finally some Gossip Girl back in my life.
It has been far too long


p.s. Miranda comes in 2 days!
Can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment