Tuesday, April 12, 2011

a little note.

"We become what we want to be by being what we want to become each day"

So many of us have an idea of what we want to "become"
a...
nurse (me!)
 lawyer
 teacher
 chef
mother
 wife
husband
 sister
brother
best friend
and the list goes on and on

But, thinking about it, it made me realize who I really want to be
someone who is (a)..
 good friend
honest
 happy
trustworthy
uplifting
 humble 
compassionate 
loyal
and on and on and on

With another semester winding down 
(literally...7 days)
I have learned more about the person I have become
amongst the...
struggles
 tears
laughs
 smiles
hugs
and
 friends
I have left this semester learning a lot 
about myself and others
{and of course about nursing}

I am happy to close another chapter and start a new one!

Happy studying to all those in school!
and remember...laughter is the best medicine!

My best friends wedding Summer 2010

1 comment:

  1. Oh Madison everybody loves you because you ARE all of those things already! :D

    ReplyDelete