Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Triple Tangent Tuesday

Every week
{more like 5x a day!}
I read my cute spin teacher's blog.
{Which you should all go read now! She is awesome}
And every Tuesday is Triple Tangent Tuesday.
She always wants us to do it on our blog, and so I thought to myself
Allright...either I can blog or work on my Nursing Process Paper.
ya. easy choice.
So here it goes!
1. I sing everywhere. I have since I was little. And it doesn't matter where I am
{My roommate can be my witness for me on this one}
I sing in the shower.
I sing on the treadmill.
I love when I get really excited about a song 
and I am just rocking out and the runners next to me think I am crazy. 
priceless.
I sing in class
{quietly and under my breath of course}
I sing in bed to Gabby
{I am pretty sure that is why she keeps me around}
I may not have the best voice in town but it ain't gonna stop me!

2. I used to be the shortest girl in my family.
Allright, who am I kidding, basically I was the shortest girl in my entire class
until I was in 7th grade.
Seriously, so short. 
But, oh have the tables turned!
I am now the tallest girl in the family!!
5' 7" 3/4 and proud of it baby!

3. I am a Belieber!
I think Justin Bieber is amazing.
yes, I am 20.
When I am struggling with the last few miles of a run, you can believe
that Justin Bieber is blasting through my headphones.
Favorite song?
As of right now, Never Say Never. 
Love.
{It's Bieber baby!}
Allright, its faceinhole.com
But I can wish right!

Now, I want to hear tangents about you!

Happy Tuesday everyone!
You should watch Glee tonight.
It's amazing.





No comments:

Post a Comment