Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Smiles.

I knew today was going to be a good day.
You see, my dear friend Paige had exactly what I wanted.
Glee. Soundtrack. Season 2.
I was so excited!!
My roommate Gabster and I started Glee about a week ago.
We
Are 
Obsessed
{Me obsessed with a TV show! Crazy I know. Has never happened before}
Every night we watch an episode
{or two, or three}
and it is my favorite part of the day!

So with Glee Soundtrack blasting, its hard to have a bad day!
My mom convinced me to have a little "me" time.
Good idea mom!
So, the perfect way to spend my "me" time!
Manicure and Pedicure.
Just what I wanted
{and desperately needed}
You see, it is my way of forcing Spring to come sooner!
And plus, who doesn't like wearing the cute yellow flip-flops?

My day wouldn't be a "me" day without a trip to Costco. Obviously.
My list was short
1. Bread
2. Water Bottles
3. Strawberries
I am a sucker for cute socks so I had to add those to my list
I just love the colors!

I got home and washed my strawberries!
{And then proceeded to eat about half the box. yum}
Strawberries make me think of summer time.
Which makes me very excited

Then, to finish off my happy day of smiles and "me" time
I went and got the mail and all my magazines came!
Nordstrom.
Anthropologie.
Victoria Secret Swim.
Love.

Today was a day of smiles.
I encourage everyone to have a little "me" time of their own.
It is needed
and so worth it.

Now, I think I am going to clean out my drawers and start my laundry.
Dinner.
Then off to spin with Janae!
Then off to the library to do my enormous amount of homework
Can't wait.

Happy Wednesday! 
Almost the weekend.





1 comment:

  1. Eeeeee!

    TIe Die socks are my favorite!
    Journeys is my favorite place for socks, they seem to always have a sale going on...

    ReplyDelete