Sunday, March 6, 2011

Perfect Weekend.

There are few perfect weekends.
But this weekend requires a little red check in the box titled
Amazing Weekend.
My best friend
{aka my mother}
flew into town on Friday.
I found out she was coming on Thursday.
Best News Ever.
You see, my big sister Mackenzie is getting married!!
{To this lucky fellow right here}

So my amazing mother flew in to go wedding dress shopping!
It was so much fun.
I went and picked her up at the airport and then we met Mackenzie in Sandy 
and ate lunch at Paradise Bakery
{the best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Chipper Cookies ever}
Mom and I then sat in comfy chairs and watched Kenz try on lots and lots of dresses.
I, sadly, had to leave to go back to work.
But then, they came to visit me!
It was so much fun.
{and work was busy so thats good}
Saturday, Mom and I went on a run.
Oh
My 
Goodness
Let's just say that she kicked my trash.
Seriously I don't know how she does it.
I have been living here 3 years and she took me on hills that I never even knew existed!
She flew up those hills like it was no one's buisness.
Way to go mamma.
one day I will try to keep up with you. 
Then, back to work for me!
More dress shopping for Mom and Kenz.
After work I went and helped narrow down the decision.
The dress Kenz got is gorgeous
{sorry, no pictures yet!}
Kenz went home and Mom and I spent the rest of the night together.

Best Friends
Mother/Daughter

I dropped her off at the airport this morning and it was hard to see her go!
But she will be back soon.
So glad California is just a short plane flight away.
Thanks for a great weekend Mom!
I love you.



2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh what a fun weekend! i am so happy that you got to see your mom and sis :) isn't wedding dress shopping fun!?! i can't wait to see her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE SO EXTREMELY GORGEOUS AND I LOVED SEEING YOU ON SATURDAY!! Your mom is hardcore. I am so happy you had such an amazing weekend! Paradise Bakery is so so yummy....we should go together k?!?!

    ReplyDelete