Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bangs Baby.

Well, it was time for a change.
So, I took the plunge and got bangs!
I figured what the heck. 
Why not.
What do you think!?
{remember this was after a long day of work}
{and ps I know...photobooth pictures...but the easiest thing I could think of ha}




I like them, and its good to shake things up a little!
Worked all day and came home to finish up a nursing paper.
All the roomies are gone.
What will I do!
{and since Gabby is gone I can't watch glee dang it!}
I am thinking of curling up with hot chocolate and watching Pearl Harbor.
Sounds good to me.
I was talking to mi madre on the phone
{typical}
who is out and and about who whishes I was there with her to go grab some dinner
and go see the movie Adjustment Bureau.
I wish more than anything I could be at home with you mamma!
Sending all my love.
Have a great saturday night!

4 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful! i love love LOVE the bangs! it's always fun to switch it up a bit. and you totally pull them off!

    ReplyDelete