Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birthday Mamma!

Today's the day!
It is my wonderful, fabulous, amazing (and on and on) mother's birthday!
How I wish we could spend her special day together!
Thank you mom for being my best friend.
You are a rockstar.
The first person I talk to in the morning and the last person I talk to at night.
Love you!
Happy Birthday













 Fun Facts about the Birthday Girl!
She runs at least 7 miles a day...with no ipod
She makes the most amazing homemade spaghetti sauce in the world
{okay, who am I kidding, she makes the best everything}
She loves to play tennis
She can never stay awake during a movie {zzzzz's}
She has more jeans in her closet than a department store
She talks on the phone more than I do
{to her mom and sister of course}
She is the most competitive person I know
She is the shortest one in the family
{sorry mom!}
She is the best mom a girl could ask for!

Have a great birthday!


And at 11:45pm tonight, I will be flying to New York!!!
Great day indeed. 


1 comment:

  1. oh such a wonderful mommy! so great that you guys take the time to chat everyday and stay so close! she just seems so classy :) tell her happy birthday from me!

    ReplyDelete