Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New York on my mind.

It is kind of hard to sit through Pharmacology right now
{okay, who am I kidding, it is always hard sitting through Pharmacology}
but today it is especially hard.
I just have one thing on my mind.
You would hope it would be...
that nursing test I have to take tomorrow 
{which may actually be taken Thurs afternoon depending on my studying ability tonight}
or that research paper I have to finish
or the gym that is calling my name 
or my mom's birthday present
{it's Thursday whoop whoop}
BUT
it isn't.
The only thing that is occupying this mind
is
New York!
The shopping
The musicals
The Empire State Building
The Gossip Girl Locations
{obviously}
The Waldorf Astoria hotel
The friends
The yummy food
and on and on and on
So, please brain, let's just focus.
2 more days.
you can do it!



It's Glee. Automatic Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment