Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Days

Goodness friends
It's been far too long.
The sunshine has taken over my blogging abilities
We have had a week straight of sunshine.
And you can believe that I have taken full advantage.

Kevin {my gorgeous roommate Hayli's fiance}
hung us a hammock.
Which is where I have done most of my summer reading
Best thing about summer...no homework!
Which means no reading about all things nursing
So I have been filling my mind with everything else
{which includes lots of Bachelorette, So You Think You Can Dance, and Without a Trace}
My most recent book...Mudbound.
I think you should all check it out.
Anyway, back to my summer.
I had these cuties for a night

Meet Sam and Lucy.
These cute little kitties spent the night with me and the roomies
while their mamma's were in California.
Sadly, the landlord found out
(whoops)
so we had to part a little early


Friday night, Shannon and I headed to the Orem Fair
and caught the fireworks
{yes, Katy Perry's song firework was playing in my head the entire time}

So summer has been great
Lots more summer and sunshine to come!
I hope everyone is enjoying their's

PS.
My little sister Macey graduated from 8th grade as Valedictorian!
Way to go lil sis!
Love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment