Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Listener
Teacher
Comforter
Coach
...all things my dad is and more.
I am one lucky girl to have the father that I have
He is always there when I need him


My dad...
 makes me laugh when I am sad.
makes me smile when I am angry.
makes me feel beautiful every second of every day
makes my trials into experiences.


He is the dad who dances at Disneyland 
{in front of an entire crowd might I add}



He is the dad who get's up to teach seminary
He is the dad who doesn't go to bed until all his kids are 
home and safe
He is the dad who makes us mickey mouse pancakes
He is the dad who beats us all in cards
He is the dad who is home every night for family dinner
He is the dad who answers {my}
numerous and tearful phone calls.

Thank you dad for everything you do.
You truly are the greatest dad
with the biggest heart.
I love you so much
Happy Father's Day
Love, 
Madison











No comments:

Post a Comment